One of the things we care about our image for our wedding, is the makeup and it looks good, it is essential to be done before a good skin treatment . If you do not have time to see an dermatologist, then here are some tips for you.
Whatever the makeup for brides who are going to use your wedding day is basic and important that your skin look perfect.
For that, one of the key points is that you rested well. The day before the wedding can be very stressful, but it is very important that you give yourself time to rest because otherwise it will be reflected on your face. I bet you’ll want to not see with dark circles!
Generally, we recommend seeing a dermatologist , cosmetologist or esthetician time before the wedding for you advice on how to protect your skin, especially as you type, and better yet, if you can get a professional treatment. But if this was not possible, then let’s see what you can do at home.
- First of all, drink lots ofwater and eat fruits and vegetables. This is essential as it helps eliminate toxins.
Facial cleansing for your party
- The day before your party, I Ask a goodexfoliationof the skin. It is important that you do the day before, not the same day, because your face may become irritated. Anyway, always search for cosmetic allergy.
- After I made exfoliation, apply a goodmoisturizer.
- On the day of the wedding,deeply cleanyour skin with the cleaning you always use. It is important not to leave any residue.
It will prepare your skin to make it look perfect
- After cleaning, apply arefreshing tonic, if possible containing soothing herbs that will help tone and relax your skin.
- Finally, apply amoisturizeraccording to your skin type. If in doubt, consult a professional who will orient, but where possible it is always advisable that contains vitamin A .
- If you are also having dark circles, or peered through the previous stress of preparations, then apply somedecongestant gel with vitamin E on the eye area.
Now, your skin is perfectly prepared for the makeup , and look like a goddess the most important day of your life.