The glamorous and charming actor Colin James Farrell is an Irish actor who becomes one of Hollywood’s biggest stars. He was born on 31st may 1976 now his age is 45 years as of 2021. Dubliner Hero Colin James Farrell was Born in Castleknock , Ireland suburban of Dublin .
Colin Farrell has become Famous for his Mind blowing Movies Tigerland , The Recruit, Minority Report. His award winning performance, dedication of work and working with best directors and co stars makes him more popular, attentive and got stardom. His life changing decision to attend an acting school with his brother supports make him today’s identity.
Colin was inspired to take acting as a career after watching Henry Thomas performance in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. Before completion of his course he got an opportunity to take a part of a drama series basically he got a chance to appear in television. When he got stardom, earning like monster, his lifestyle was turning 360 degree, he addicted in drugs, excessive drinking, heavy smoking and He became fall into controversy and made a headlines of issue of drug abuse, rehab, leaking tapes etc. But Then he focused on his work and deliver good performance on screen.
- Colin Farrell born on 31st may 1976 in Castleknock, Ireland, Dublin
- Son of Rita Farrell (née Monaghan) and Eamon Farrell.
- Eamon Farrell is a football player and he played football for Shamrock Rovers FC and now He is a Health food shop proprietor.
- His uncle named Tommy Farrell also a football player and played for Shamrock Rovers.
- Colin’s has one brother and two sisters. His older brother named Eamon Jr. and two sisters named Claudine and Catherine Farrell.
- He was eduacated at St.Brigid’s National School then castleknock college, and finally gormanston college in country meath.
- He was inspired by Henry Thomas’s performance and ping his mind to try acting.
- With his brother’s encouragement he attended a acting school named Gaiety School of Acting
- When he was cast for BBC drama series Ballykissangel , he got dropped out from this school.
- At the age of 18 when Collin travelling in Sydney he was suspect in an attempted murder case because the police sketch looked exactly like him.
With the support of his brother and the inspiration of Henry Thomas performance in E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (1982), he was choose to acting as a career then he joined acting school and got a chance to acting on a BBC drama series Ballykissangel.
In the year 1998 his first entry in the BBC drama series ‘Ballykissangel’ and then his first debut drama film was ‘The War Zone’ in the year 1999. Then he becomes popular and gain attraction and get lead role in Hollywood War drama film ‘Tigerland’ in the year 2000.Then he starring for more film like American Outlaws (2001), phone Booth (2003), S.W.A.T (2003), The Recruit (2003) and it also successful the box office and all movies are got High rating in IMDB, also established his international box office appeal. He gave us one by one block buster films. At that time he Starring for Thriller films Minority Report(sci-fi thriller movies) in the year 2002 and played as a Villain(role : Bullseye) in the Mark Steven Johnson’s superhero film ‘Daredevil’ in the year 2003.
Awards and Achievements:
- In the year 2000, Farrell achieved Boston society of Film critics award for Best actor for Tigerland Film.
- Colin Farrell was nominated for Empire Awards for best actor of Minority Report and Achieved shanghai International Film Festival Awards for best Actor of Hart’s War (2002).
- Again He won London Film Critics’ Circle Award for British or Irish newcomer of the year of Tigerland movie(2003).
- His biggest achievements Golden Globe Award for Best performance by an actor in a motion picture, comedy or Musical For film ‘In Bruges’ in the year 2009.
- In 2010, he received San Diego Film Critics Society Award for Best actor in the film ‘Ondine’(it is a romantic drama film directed by Neil Jordon)
- He received Boston Society of Film Critics Award for ‘Seven Psychopaths’(2012).
- Collin Farrell has too much relationship in his life.
- He first met English actress Amelia Warner in 2020 and they dated in 2001 from July to November but can’t say they are married or not because it is unproven.
- Farrell dated with most popular actress, model, and singer. Even he was linked with most popular American singer Britney spears, American actress Angelina Jolie, Maeve Quinlan and Demi Moore.
- Also linked with American Model Nicole Narain and Josie Maran.
- Colin and American model Kim Boardenave has a son James Padraig born in Los Angeles in 2003.
- Emma Forest wanted to a child before Colin ended the relationship but unexpectedly she died.
- Colin Has second son named Henry Tadeusz with his ‘ondine’ co star Alicja Bachleda-Curuś.
Earning & Net Worth:
In His career when He was cast for a Television show, not only he but most of the Actors in their beginning of career start with a Television Show Then Earning will be limited. But Colin Farrell’s performance get him too fast stardom, popularity And income was gradually increased. As of 2021 Colin Farrell Net Worth is 80 million USD.
- Full Name – Colin James Farrell
- Father – Emon Farrell
- Mother – Rita Farrell
- Sister – Catherine Farrell and Claudine Farrell
- Brother – Emon Farrell Jr.
- Son – Henry Tadeusz , James Padraig
- Age – 45 years as of 2021
- Height – 5’10” (178 cm)
- Sun Sign – Gemini
- Birth Place – Castleknock, Ireland , Dublin
“You’re scrutinized all through your life – you’re scrutinized by your family, by yourself, by society, and your friends in a certain way, shape, or form”.Colin Farrell
Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.Colin Farrel
Colin’s Family live Most Of the time in Los Angeles although he has a house in Dublin.
As of 2021 His Net Worth is $80 Million.
Castleknock, suburb Dublin.
5’10” (178 cm)
In his relationship status he is single but he has many more Girlfriend.