When you’re asked about electronic cigarette smoking, what comes to your mind first? Well, electronic cigarette smoking is a practice that uses a handheld electronic device which creates the feeling of tobacco smoking. Yes, that’s true. For some, e-cigarettes have the same effects as tobacco and that means that electronic cigarette smoking can also lead to addiction. If such addiction continues over a long period, you’ll suffer many of the same health problems associated with smoking. For that reason alone, quitting is essential. If you’ve just kicked the habit and are no longer smoking electronic cigarettes, congratulations! Don’t stop therenow it’s time to improve all aspects of your health. So, here’s how to improve health after years of electronic cigarette smoking:
• Do Healthy Activities That Could Divert Your Attention: Addiction to e-cigarettes is indeed difficult to cure. Even after quitting, times will come times where you’ll begin to crave e-cigs again. You may at times feel that it’s driving you crazy if you’re not able to vape every day. When you experience these circumstances, you are encouraged to stop and divert your attention to other activities. It could be something beneficial to your health like going to the gym, joining athletic events, and even traveling. By doing those things, you ’ll feel healthier and forget the cravings of e-cigarette smoking. Wait, there’s more! Finding a hobby can also help you mentally and spiritually. Look for something that interests you like reading, listening to music, writing and much more. Anything that makes you happy and healthy will do.
• Change Your Lifestyle: Although e-cigarette smoking takes a toll on the body, you can’t still be entirely sure of its impact on your health. When you’ve spent several years of smoking e-cigs, maybe it’s about time that you change how you do things for yourself. Restructure your lifestyle if you can. Start eating healthy foods, go to sleep early, don’t stress yourself out, and avoid your usual bad habits. When you do these, you’ll be able to better yourself in the long run. Besides, it’s for your own sake as well. The more you stick with your not-so-good habits, the more you’ll lose out on all of the wonderful things life has to offer.
• Focus On Other Things Like Family, Work and Making Good Friends: Your life does not just revolve around your pleasures and wants. There are many things can keep you busy, aside from concentrating yourself with e-cig smoking. It’s apparent that smoking is pleasurable, but at the end of the day, you may be diagnosed with severe illnesses such as lung cancer, tuberculosis, and other respiratory diseases. One thing that can help you improve your health after years of electronic cigarette smoking is to spend time with your family. Cherish every moment you have with them. Go on a picnic with them, eat together, and talk or play games. Create your support system and involve your family in every challenge you’ll encounter along the way. If you are into these activities, then you can achieve better health results as a result. Another thing you may consider is re-focus your attention on work and reach out to others to improve yourself professionally. Develop your skills, and make sure that you’re also having fun performing your work activities. This is vital because as you stop your smoking habits, your body needs to be re-conditioned again. So, keep yourself busy and also find time to bond with your friends and family.
• Get Plenty Of Sleep: When you’re getting a sufficient amount of sleep, your health will improve. Electronic cigarette smoking is usually associated with poor sleep and sleep disturbancesand these sleeping problems can lead to serious illnesses such as obesity, heart disease and diabetes. So, to improve your health after years of e-cigs smoking, get a good sleep every night and avoid electronic devices while you’re in bed.
• Have A Regular Health Check-Up: After years of electronic cigarette smoking, don’t miss any of your regular health screenings. It is very important to stay on track so that you’ll know if there are serious health problems that may develop along the way. If you get regular check-ups, you are also doing yourself a favor by preventing your health from deteriorating in the long run. Closely monitor your health and you’ll later on you’ll hopefully avoid any serious health conditions.
• Eat A Lot of Fruits and Vegetables: Fruits and vegetables are good antioxidants for the body. If you want to improve your health after several years of electronic cigarette smoking, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to reduce the damage of your tissues. Fruits and vegetables with high level of antioxidants are berries, sweet potatoes, leafy greens and many more.
• Maintain A Positive Mind And Avoid Stress: Having a positive mind and outlook on life can help you improve your health after several years of e-cigarette smoking. Look forward to a life that you’re no longer losing to e-cigs. By doing so, you’re giving your health another chance to be better. Avoid stress as much as possibleand manage it properly. Having too much stress is associated in serious health problems. Address stress as it can trigger you to return to old bad habits. Look for creative ways where you can divert your stress and stay calm during this transition.
• Practice Meditation: One way of letting yourself to be healthier after years of electronic cigarette smoking is to practice meditation. Meditating once in a while can improve your physical and mental well-being. Not just that! You’ll be able to prevent stress from disturbing your motivation to get your health back on track.
These are some ways that can help you improve your health and wellbeing after years of electronic cigarette use. If you’re not satisfied with your life or health, take the first move and begin a lifelong transformation by refining your habitsas a result, you’ll surely have a better life ahead of you. We hope you liked this Ecassoc.org article.
Jason is an outgoing individual who enjoys an e-cigarette from time to time. Because of his like of Vaping, he loves to write about vaporizers and other products for Ecassoc.org. In his spare time, you’ll see Jason on the water or spend time with friends.